Sunday, August 17, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow


I and Lisa traveled to Dallas, TX to participate in a seminar put on by Mary Kay. As some of you know Lisa is in DIQ (Director in Qualification) with Mary Kay. This was my second time attending Seminar in Dallas with Lisa and I will happily admit-- It is just like attending a Broadway Production. Absolutely Awesome!

The picture was taken through our hotel room window... isn't the sunrise in Dallas beautiful? I thought so! Lisa wanted me to shut the blinds before we went to bed, but I wanted to watch the sunrise. I am sure glad that I did. I even got the picture.

Well it didn't take long for our ward to give us a calling. I and Lisa are now teaching Primary. Ironically they are the 7-9 year olds. The same age as my students as school. It's wonderful to be able to teach with Lisa. I enjoy every moment.

I have been teaching a Summer Kick Start program at school for the past few weeks. I have to admit that my class is ready and prepared for the new school year because of that. This year I have so much prepared for my students I really think we will speed ahead in the right direction.

Tomorrow (August 18, 2008)- The 2008-2009 School Year will begin. I am very excited. Lisa came and helped me rearrange my room. I was also able to get rid of my desks and receive tables instead which I am very excited about.

Lisa is busy with her business. She is doing awesome. Everyday we share with her successes. Tonight I helped her start designing a goal poster so she has a visual of her goals. It is wonderful to be able to know each others desires and goals. Isn't life great when you share?

I was able to harvest some begonia seed the other day from some of my favorite angel-wing begonias. In December I will sow some and see what I get.

Until later----

Ryan and Lisa

No comments: